College Shirt Day

More stories from Tommy Pierce

Signing Day 2019
March 15, 2019
First Row: Taylor Thomas, Mrs. Mccoy, Mrs. Blue, Mrs. Clark, Mr. Williams 
Second Row: Mrs. Washington, Jalen Bush

Tommy Pierce

First Row: Taylor Thomas, Mrs. Mccoy, Mrs. Blue, Mrs. Clark, Mr. Williams Second Row: Mrs. Washington, Jalen Bush

College Shirt Day is a fun and amazing way to showcase the college choices of our Heights High students. Many students enjoy participating in wearing their shirts every Wednesday, including our interactive teachers. College can be pretty rigorous, but our Heights students are ready for the challenge. Many students and teachers believe that wearing your college shirt every Wednesday will motivate other students to go to college and also allow them to participate in the engaging experience it brings. College isn’t for everyone, but failure to expand access to higher education will only widen the gap between the fortunate few and the disenfranchised many.

Heights High encourages students to not only partake in College shirt Wednesday but attend college as well. College is a fun experience and can also boost the knowledge of many. Many seniors get to show off the college that they will be attending. they may even want to showcase their first choice college by wearing their favorite college attire. College day is a way to encourage students to look into college and the opportunities it offers. College enhances the opportunity to widen the horizon and allows students to travel around the world to gain access to better education. WEAR YOUR COLLEGE SHIRT AND BECOME COLLEGE BOUND!

• College Shirt Day

Clubs

Heights High Competes at Robotics Competition!

• College Shirt Day

Student Life

Our Favorite Binge Worthy Shows!

• College Shirt Day

Student Life

Valentine’s Day Dinner Traditions

• College Shirt Day

Clubs

Poetry Slam Club!

• College Shirt Day

Student Life

Student Focus: Jobs

By students, for students
College Shirt Day