Movie Review

Italie Demore

More stories from Italie Demore

Dashiki Day
March 15, 2019

Last year was a big year for the movie industry. There were many movies that came out throughout the year that caught the attention of the entire country.

Heaven, a student at Heights, said her favorite movie theater to attend is the Silver Spot, located in Orange Village. She also said that she saw the movie Creed II and that it was a very motivating movie. Heaven highly recommends everyone to go see this movie, however, you have to see Creed I to understand the sequel.

A senior at Heights, Re’Ani, agreed with Heaven in that her favorite movie theater to attend is also the Silver Spot. Re’Ani saw a lot of movies throughout November and December, but the movie she recommends most is also Creed II. Amber, also a student at Heights, said that she doesn’t have a favorite movie theater and that all of the movies that came out last year were good. She also said when she goes to the movies she goes with a group of friends to make it more fun!

As we all can see Creed II is a must see for those who haven’t seen it. If you don’t have a favorite movie theater, you should check out the Silver Spot for a great movie experience!

About the Writer
Italie Demore, Design Editor

My name is Italie Demore. This is my first year in School Publications. I am currently a Senior. I have been in the Cleveland Heights School District since...

• Movie Review

Entertainment

Spoooooky Locations in Ohio

• Movie Review

Entertainment

Cleveland’s Local Spooky Events

• Movie Review

Entertainment

Movie Review: To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before

• Movie Review

Entertainment

Fun Fall Activities

• Movie Review

Entertainment

Heights Talent Show

By students, for students
Movie Review