Heights High Indoor Pool Now Open!

Hannah Teets

More stories from Hannah Teets

Balcony Shot of the Heights High Indoor Pool

Source: www.chuh.org

As the warm summer weather is coming to an end, Cumberland Pool is now closed and the Heights High indoor pool is now open. The indoor pool opened on Tuesday, Sept. 4, the day after Labor Day. The indoor pool is now open in the mornings and afternoons most days for adult lap swim and Saturday for lessons. Most of the high school students that worked at Cumberland during the summer will be returning this fall to work at the indoor pool. Abra Lisowski, a lifeguard, and member of the swim team is excited about the fall season. “I like the responsibility and independence that we’re given at our pool. I like the work environment.” Abra will be returning this fall to guard and teach lessons.

Starting Sept. 13, three days a week, Cleveland Heights’ youth recreational swim team, the Tigersharks, will have practice after school. During these practices, high schoolers from the school swim team are encouraged to come and practice before the competitive season starts in November. The head coach for the high school team, Dan Budin, also coaches the Tigersharks. Coach Budin looks forward to the upcoming season with both the Tigersharks and high school swim team. “I’m looking forward to seeing how our programs grow in our second year.” He is hopeful for a good season with many successes for both teams.

Click here for the fall pool hours. 

About the Writer
Hannah Teets, Co-Editor

My name is Hannah Teets and I am a junior at Heights High. This is my first year writing for the school newspaper. I am also involved with National Honor...

• Heights High Indoor Pool Now Open!

Student Life

Avid Tutors Helping Students of Heights High

• Heights High Indoor Pool Now Open!

Sports

Goal! Girls Soccer at Heights

• Heights High Indoor Pool Now Open!

News

Celebrity Guest: Meet John Maucere!

• Heights High Indoor Pool Now Open!

Student Life

The MSAN Mission

• Heights High Indoor Pool Now Open!

News

Veterans Day

By students, for students
Heights High Indoor Pool Now Open!