Roar Into Heights Merchandise!

Italie Demore

More stories from Italie Demore

Veterans Day
December 11, 2018
The Tiger Shop is open Wed. - Thurs., period 5 and 6

Italie Denmore

Cleveland Heights High School has a Tiger Shop that sells only Cleveland Heights merchandise. What some students don’t know is the hours of the store or its location.

The Tiger Shop is located on the first floor of Cleveland Heights High School. The Tiger shop is open Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays during lunch, periods 5-6. The director of the Tiger Shop, Laura Stuart-Lilley, said the Tiger shop has been open for about 20 years. The Tiger Shop has much merchandise to choose from for affordable prices. Stuart-Lilley said that there are no student discounts because the prices are low enough so that the school can still make a profit. The profit is used for special education scholarships at the end of the year. The Tiger Shop has many designs to choose from. The work lab students usually pick the designs.

Students from the high school have been surveyed about the Tiger Shop. Senior Tommy Pierce explained he normally visits the team shop about twice a month. Pierce is usually greeted with a hello when he walks into the store. He only has two items of merchandise from the team shop. Pierce said that he doesn’t know if his friends shop at the team shop. Senior Jasha Brown said that she visits the tiger shop sometimes. She also said the prices are good. She also states that she doesn’t have a lot of merchandise from the store. Brown also explained that she knows the school has a tiger shop.

The school needs to do more advertising for the team shop because some students do not know about the Tiger Shop. The merchandise that is sold is very good quality and makes good souvenirs.

About the Writer
Italie Demore, Design Editor

My name is Italie Demore. This is my first year in School Publications. I am currently a Senior. I have been in the Cleveland Heights School District since...

• Roar Into Heights Merchandise!

News

Celebrity Guest: Meet John Maucere!

• Roar Into Heights Merchandise!

News

Veterans Day

• Roar Into Heights Merchandise!

News

Election Day Recap

• Roar Into Heights Merchandise!

News

The Homecoming Takeover!!!

• News

2018 Homecoming Parade

By students, for students
Roar Into Heights Merchandise!