Easy Fun Fall Recipes

Abra Lisowski

More stories from Abra Lisowski

Many fall recipes include foods that are in season in the autumn, such as pumpkins, cranberries, and apples.

School is back in session, the leaves are changing colors, and the air is beginning to turn crisp and cool, which can only mean one thing: fall is approaching. Fall is the perfect time to get cozy indoors and brush up on your cooking skills. These seasonal recipes are quick, beginner friendly and sure to please everyone.

The best recipes for fall are the ones that include foods that are in season. While many foods, such as pumpkins, sweet potatoes, and apples are available all year round, they taste the best in fall because they are in peak harvest season. Butternut squash and chicken chili incorporate many different in-season foods to make it taste the best this time of year. Click here for the recipe. This recipe is quick, easy, and includes many different flavors to take your dish to the next level.

Green beans are a fall staple because they go well on the side of any dish. This simple recipe uses only four ingredients and takes less than half an hour to make. Click here for the recipe. These can be eaten on the side, as an appetizer or even just as a healthy and delicious snack this fall.

One of the best desserts for fall is a classic pumpkin bread. It is very versatile, and the recipe can be changed up depending on the person making it. You can add chocolate chips, walnuts, or many other things. Click here for the recipe. It’s simple, easy to make, and perfect for sharing with family and friends this season.

About the Writer
Abra Lisowski, Co-Editor

Abra Lisowski is a Junior at Cleveland Heights High School this year. She has participated in the school newspaper for three years. During her free time,...

• Easy Fun Fall Recipes

Food

Thanksgiving Traditions!

• Easy Fun Fall Recipes

Food

School Lunch

• Easy Fun Fall Recipes

Food

2018 Avid Tailgate Party

• Easy Fun Fall Recipes

Student Life

Avid Tutors Helping Students of Heights High

• Easy Fun Fall Recipes

Sports

Goal! Girls Soccer at Heights

By students, for students
Easy Fun Fall Recipes